A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Randoms - Morning Stroll...

 Sometimes I just need to get out and clear my mind to find new inspiration and I find a walk works best for me!
 I'm trying to get into the routine of taking a daily walk, it's good for my mind, body and soul!
 heres a few snap shots of this lovely morning - just thought I'd share
 Air Canada for take off - as you can see we don't live too far from the airport

Good Morning Mrs. Duck -  It was so early the ducks were still sleeping


I'm sure the neighbours wondered why I was taking a picture of their house, but it's a favourite on my route and I wanted to share it

What do you like to do to clear your mind and refresh?

Hope you all have a great week-end!
xo

No comments:

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)