A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Display and Dinner

And it's show time...as you can see around this time of year my house takes shape as a mini shop as I transform the area to practice my display options for my upcoming shows. I'm sure it drives my husband crazy! 
 When doing events it's very important to have an idea of your booth space available and display ideas...this helps tremendously with set up time. You will often find things will always change and be a little different then you expected...so it's aways a good idea to be prepared and have a few back up plans for the sudden changes

 Things are starting to take shape and I'm happy with the results!
 My sign came in just in time for the first show of the season and I couldn't be happier...over all I'm very happy with the way the display turned out...eventually I would like to buy more white busts to display the necklaces on but for now I think this worked out nicely!






 After the busy week-end it was great to come home and relax while hubby made this fabulous lamb shank dinner...today I plan to get all my display stuff organized for the next show in October,  catch up on housework and laundry and hopefully get to photographing and listing some new designs! The next few weeks will be a whirlwind of designing....but for now I need to take a little creative break to make space in my noggin for more ideas!

Hope you all have a lovely Monday!
xo

No comments:

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)