A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Random Weekly Round-up & Bottle Top Ring




 YAY....Friday again...

~ Feels like this week was so long...I sure am glad it's Friday I've been a day ahead of myself all week.

~ Allergies are slowly starting to dissipate...heres hoping they will completly go away very soon...I'm exhausted and would really love to sleep and breath again!

~ Need to get out in the garden and do yard work this week-end, things are really starting to over grow...Sunday will be a good day since it's the Iron Man triathlon here in the Okanagan and we live right on  route, leaving the house on Sunday is always stressful due to the craziness...staying home and setting up our lawn chairs at the end of our driveway to cheers on all the "super crazy mad"  men & women is the best idea. Hopefully I will get some yard work done too!

~The "Bottletop Ring" above was a piece of glass Adam picked up on one of our walks on the beach...it was his idea to make a ring out of it, so that's just what I did...i think it's really neat...super unique and definately a conversation piece...I will keep this one for myself! 

~ Hoping to list a few items in the shop this afternoon, be sure to check in to see whats new.

Hope you all have a lovely week-end
xo

No comments:

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)