A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mix & Match Monday

As you may have noticed, I'm not one to sell "sets". I find too many people have their own opinion on wearing matchy matchy...so I like to sell my designs seperately. This then gives my buyers the oportunity to mix and match as they choose...and find what is just right for them!
What you will notice is that I like to design unique items that will match and make great sets for those interested... here is a super example of two items made seperately but can easily be worn together and look fantastic! So what are you waiting for?Check out the shop to find your "set" of mix and match, look and feel fantastic today and everyday!

No comments:

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)