A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Friday, February 12, 2010

An Angel In Our Eyes

Today is a very sad day for H.T.B and I

One year ago today we lost our pride and joy...

Olive, you were such a great part of our lives, our hearts ache each and everyday you are missed
Rest in Peace little girl

Lend Me a Pup
I will lend to you for awhile
a puppy, god said.
For you to love her while she lives
and to mourn her when she is gone
Maybe for twelve or fourteen years
or maybe for two or three
But will you, till I call her back
take care of her for me?
She'll bring her charms to gladden you
and should her stay be brief
you'll always have her memories
as solace for your grief
I cannot promise that she will stay
since all from earth return
But there are lessons taught below
I want this pup to learn
I've looked the whole world over
In search of teachers true
And from the folk that crowd life's land
I have chosen you
Now will you give her all your love
Nor think the labour vain
Nor hate me when I come
to take my pup back again
I fancied that I heard them say
"Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done"
For all the joys this pup will bring
the risk of grief you'll run
Will you shelter her with tenderness
Will you love her while you may
And for the happiness you'll know
forever grateful stay
But should I call her back
much sooner than you've planned
Please brave the bitter grief that comes
and try to understand
If, by your love, you've managed
my wishes to achieve
In memory that you've loved
cherish every moment with your faithful bundle
and know she loved you too.
In loving memory of our one and only Olive.
we LOVE you!


No comments:

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)