A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Friday, July 17, 2009

A Mouse In The House

Yup...Lastnight my VERY manly (sorry for the sarcasim hunny) H.T.B shreeeeeked while in my studio assembling an air conditioner...I thought maybe he was a little frustrated cause there were no instructions, until I heard him say ......LISA....come quick!!!
Still having no idea what was going on....I was walking down the hall, as I heard him shreek "ahhhhhh" again and that's when I saw it...a tiny flash of a grey run from one room to the next.
YUP we have a mouse in the house
I've never had mice before, and I always made fun of the girls who scream in utter fear when they see one.....but I have to admit....that was me....standing on the couch terrified!!!
Adam tried for hours to catch the little bugger, but I wasn't going anywhere near it, no way!!!
Very cute, but really don't want one as a pet!
So now we have to catch him...I really don't want to kill him, but I've heard if you just release it, he will return in no time.
I think I'll leave it for "hubby-to-be" to deal with....I just hope I don't see the little guy around while I work!!!

No comments:

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)