A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

NOW AVAILABLE...Decrative Bobble Hooks

Christmas is just around the corner...yup I said it...its just around the corner.

With Halloween now a distant memory we are all beginning to see the Christmas decorations surfacing on all the store shelves and the weather getting cooler.

We are beginning to think of new creative ways to decorate the house and unique gifts to buy for our loved ones

With all that said I like to introduce you to Asil Designs new line of "Decrative Bobble Hooks"

 These decrative Ornament hooks add pizazz to any Christmas tree and can be custom made in any colour to match with your decor...I have them on every bobble on my tree and they really add sparkle and colour to the tree...I just love them
I will be listing them in my shop this afternoon and selling them this holiday season...they are sold in packages of 4 and can be ordered in larger quantities for custom orders (just e-mail me if you are interested in a larger lot)
Stay tuned to see the various colours and designs available

1 comment:

Loris Glassworks said...

I love the hooks! Such a great idea. Cheers!
Lori

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)