A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Wonderful Week-end in the City

I always feel so energized by "City Life" the sounds of all the traffic and the bussel of people in the streets...

It gives me so much energy, it inspires me and makes me feel ALIVE!!! I love it

H.T.B and I spent the week-end in Vancouver... He had a winemakers dinner on Thursday night at a great little restaurant called "Bistrot Bistro" so his bosses set us up in a hotel for the week-end. Thanks P & J...we had such an awesome little trip!

"Uva" is the winebar located in our hotel we spent many late nights here and met some really GREAT people!!

These are a few snapshots of the swank little hotel we stayed in called "Moda" It was located right downtown and close to EVERYTHING!

Aparently I even matched the decor


I'm so swank.....lol












1 comment:

magpie said...

hahaha- i love that you matched! city life- there's nothing like it, right? it really gets in your blood and changes how you feel. i love it, too!

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)