A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tasteful Tuesday


...and what a "Tasteful Tuesday" it is!

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite metal smith artists out there
Bella Bijou is a fellow local Canadian artist based in Vancouver B.C.

Here are just a few of her remarkable designs...her work never ceases to amaze me!
Each piece tells a story and comes right from her heart!

Visit her blog and read more about Jaime and the great Valentines Special she is now offering

I admire her work dearly and am quite addicted as I'm sure you will be too!
So be sure to head over there and take a peek!

I've always wanted to learn metalsmithing and continue to look into different classes...
someday soon I hope!
(so Jaime if your reading...hint hint...thought about teaching anyone before?)







1 comment:

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

You my dear are such a sweet heart! Thank you!

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)