A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Craft/Work Spaces

My workspace has taken on many different forms since we've moved out here to B.C.
As you can see in the above photo...in the beginning, I worked with many unpacked boxes piled up around me and this was because this apartment was intended to be a very temporary place.
Slowly over time I began to unpack more boxes to give us more space. Although this is still a temporary place and we hope to find a home soon, in the meantime I thought I should transform my space into a more enjoyable place for me to spend time in. Below are a few photos of my cleaned up "somewhat" organized work space.

I haven't taken on any painting projects or anything like that, because I am waiting to do that in our new place. But it's quite surprising how much you can do with so little!

Finally...a bookshelf to store and organize all my crap!

I don't think my desk will ever look neat and tidy this is about as clean as it gets on a good day!

1 comment:

magpie said...

HOLY COW! do you have space! i'm so envious!! i wanna come over and play!

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)