A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wine Line Wednesday


Made with a merlot grapevine this uber cute necklace is a new addition to my "Wine Line" 
 An adorable silver bird perched ever so slightly on one end with a chezh glass flower and green leaf on the other to add balance and a pop of colour to this unique design.

Strung on an 18" sterling silver chain these necklaces are the perfect gift for that wine lover you know made and labled with each grape variety make it easy to buy that Shiraz lover on your holiday list something custom and unique this year!

With many styles and designs available be sure to stay tuned every Wednesday for a sneak peek into whats new in the "Wine Line" department (I have many to share)  Contact me and let me know what style and grape variety you would like for yourself or that special someone on your list!

Have a great day!
Cheers


No comments:

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)