A BLOG CREATED TO CAPTURE MY JOURNEY!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Cake and Gifts...

Now comfortably drinking the wine and enjoying it to pieces, we start with the gifts...



Originally I really wanted to surprise him with a trip home to T-Bay where we would have a huge 30th birthday party with all our friends and family!
But because I fly home in 2 weeks and he was really busy with work, I knew there was just no way of doing that...then I thought well, I will take hime to Tofino for the week-end for a "romantic" getaway...but he was just too busy with work. So we've just desided to postpone our trip to Island until a week-end opens up for us.

Here he's opening a custom "Food & Wine" magazine cover I had made for him...









1 comment:

magpie said...

what a great gift idea- i'm totally swiping that :) where'd ya get it done?

Happy Halloween From My Family to Yours

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Countdown to the BIG day!!!

My Etsy Fav's

In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory

365 DAILY THOUGHTS & INSPIRATIONS

Tuesday February 10th 2009

~Take a moment today to thank who ever may be "your" God for your pets.
Enjoy them, and take GOOD care of them.
Life would be, and for me, is a much duller lonely and less joyful experience without these adorable little critters~


(In loving memory of our sweet little Olive who died very unexpectedly 2 days after I wrote this.
Olive You are greatly missed each and everyday
We all love you! xox)